Sunday, March 7, 2010

I am proud to present to you... Mostly Stitches!

Hi! So Vanessa and I have take up embroidery and have high hopes and vast project ideas to make money with our newly found talents! This is going to be a blog to document our projects, progress, and fun crafty things we find around the web. We have also started an etsy shop for these endeavors(MostlyStitches.etsy.com) and are super excited for what's to come.

To get this blog rolling, here is a project I did for Hollys Birthday a couple weeks ago. It's not perfect but I love it. Would you or someone you know buy something custom like this? For Holly I glued it onto cardstock to make it a birthday card, but this kind of thing could easily be a patch or decoration for a bag/backpack/notebook/jacket/etc.


20100225_daily (3)



Here's a close up of a freehand design I did for a simple and fun project/gift. I stitched this on a piece of felt for a to-go coffee sleeve for Jessie's birthday. I think it turned out really cute. On the back side is just a little pink heart.

coffee sleeve



Stay tuned for much much much more fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment