Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WTF OMG EGGS

I have two projects to share with you guys today!

The first one is something that just came to me when I was at work, thinking of what I could do with this pretty fabric I bought a while ago. I have a lot of it, and wanted to do something with picture frames. Then it came to me: OMG WTF. Who doesn't love those phrases. I know I do.

2010-03-30 014
2010-03-30 012
Both of these are for sale in the Etsy store.


The other project is really cute and fun. I decided to host a small Easter dinner this Sunday and Vanessa decided this week that craft week would be Easter themed. I was planning to make a banner with all kinds of Eastery shapes cut out of felt but we decided to do a table decoration instead. Here is a picture of the work in progress.

2010-03-29 005
I'lll post the finished product too, once we get it done.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment